The Office of Management is responsible for support functions for the Officer of the Inspector General (OIG) related to information technology, budget, acquisitions, facilities, and human capital. Specifically, these functions include:
- Information Technology (IT) support to include maintenance of a dedicated OIG network, system administration, software development, data management, and cybersecurity functions;
- Formulation, implementation, and execution of the OIG’s annual budget;
- Contracting and procurement operations;
- Facilities and space management;
- Human capital support in the areas of staffing, classification, work/life flexibilities, benefits, training, employee relations, and performance management;
- OIG Continuity of Operations (COOP) and contingency planning.